is it really possible for your supplier to ship your products straight into Fba warehouse?
because some people who do Fba have to ship there products to prep centers first
- Pretty much all of the suppliers I’ve spoken to ship directly to FBA. Beau explains shipping very clearly in his course and will help you if you have any questions
- Yes, it’s possible. Ask them to verify since not all of them do so.
If you have some extra work that needs to be done for the product you also need to talk to your supplier about it to see of they will want to do it for you – multi-packs, bundles, etc.
- It all depends on the supplier I’ve had ones that do and others that don’t. The major one I’m working with now does not ship to FBA. They are shipping to me and I’m prepping and shipping out of my house. My supplier told me that they used to ship to Amazon for customers but it got to complicated for them logistically so they decided to stop. But the good thing is they aren’t charging me for shipping so it doesn’t add to my costs
- My limited experience is the suppliers that won’t ship to amazon will change their minds if you provide the shipping labels. It is a little more work for them but they save the shipping cost.
- I actually just had a shipment shipped out today to Amazon directly from my distributor.